A new course at St. Andrews to help unleash a revolution in your life in Christ
Many at St. Andrews know about the Alpha course for introducing people to Jesus. What Alpha is to introducing people to Jesus, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (EHS) is to spiritual formation. This EHS course is offered in a safe, comfortable environment that respects each person’s journey. It asks people to:
• Leave a superficial, shallow spirituality.
• Open up their interior world so Christ can transform it.
• Develop their own personal relationship with Jesus and not live off other people’s spirituality.
• Read the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality book.
• Meet with Jesus twice a day for eight weeks through EHS Day by Day book.
• Meet with others weekly for the course over eight weeks
Preview EHS Meeting
Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7 pm in the Patio Room
This will give you a chance to meet the leader and hear more about the curriculum. You are not obligated to attend the course by coming to this meeting. It is a time to see if it is what you are looking for in your spiritual journey.
The EHS Course
Every Monday from February 4 - March 25 from 7-8:30 pm in the Patio Room
The course is offered around tables for discussions following teaching times.
There are three books to buy for this course:
• Emotionally Healthy Spirituality main course book
• Emotionally Healthy Spirituality individual workbook
• Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day devotional book
The cost of the course covers the cost of the book
Individual - $30
Couple if sharing main book - $35
Copies of the books will be available on first day of course. Checks can be made payable to St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, memo; EHS books. Scholarships available, so don't let cost of books stop you from attending.
Complete form below to get more information or sign up